صفحات پر بازديد
محل درج عکس
آدرس: دانشگاه علوم پزشکي مشهد، دانشكده پزشكي، گروه ژنتيك پزشكي
تلفن: 2237 800 0511
نمابر: 2247 800 0511
فعاليتهاي تحقيقاتي CV
E D U C A T I O N
Department of Human Genetics, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
Project: Regulation of calcium-sensing receptor gene expression by cytokines (March 2010- July 2011).
Diploma in Management
Continuing education, Career and Management Studies, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
(May 2009-June 2011).
Project: Molecular Pathogenesis of Osteonecrosis of the Femoral Head (ONFH) (January 2004- September 2009).
(September 1991-Feburary 1999).Internship program (March 1997- September 1998), Imam Reza Hospital, Mashad, Iran.
سوابق شغلي و تدریسی
P R O F E S S I O N A L A P P O I N T M E N T S
Assistant professor (2011- current): Department of Medical Genetics, Faculty of Medicine, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran.
Postdoctoral Research Associate (2010- 2011): Calcium Research Laboratory, Royal Victoria Hospital, MUHC, Montreal, Canada.
Ph.D. Candidate (2004-2009): Department of Human Genetics, Montreal General Hospital, McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Canada.
Senior Research Assistant (2002-2003): Department of Human Genetics, Dr Geoffrey N. Hendy, Calcium Research Laboratory, Royal Victoria Hospital, MUHC, Montreal, Canada.
Research Assistant (1999-2001): Human Genetics Laboratory, Dr Mohammad Reza Abbaszadegan's laboratory, Avicenna Research Institute, Mashhad, Iran.
Senior member of anti-tuberculosis committee (2001), Iran.
T E AC H I N G E X P E R I E N C E S
- Genetic courses such as human genetics, molecular genetics, epidemiogenetics, human genetic seminars, immunogenetics, ethics in research, immunogenetics- Faculty of Medicine, Mashhad, Iran (September 2011- current).
- 4th International Congress of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology workshop, Title of workshop: "Comparison of Different Cell Isolation Techniques", Mashhad, Iran. (September 2011).
Research Teaching Assistant - Marianopolis College, Montreal, Canada (February 2006 - August 2006, March 2007 June 2007- August 2007 and August 2008).
مقالات منتشرشده و مقالات ارائه شده در سمينارها
P U B L I C A T I O N S
1.Kerachian MA, Harvey EJ, Cournoyer D , Nahal A, Chow TY, Séguin C. (2011). A rat model of early stage osteonecrosis induced by glucocorticoids. The Journal of Orthopeadic Surgery and Research, Dec; 6(1):62.
2. Puzhko S, Goodyer CG, Kerachian MA, Canaff L, Jüppner H, Bastepe M, Hendy GN. (2011) Parathyroid hormone signaling via Gαs is selectively inhibited by an NH2-terminally truncated Gαs: implications for pseudohypoparathyroidism. J Bone Miner Res. Oct;26(10):2473-85.
3. Kerachian MA. & Séguin C. Osteonecrosis of the Femoral Head: Are any genes involved? (2011). In preparation.
4. Kerachian MA. A protocol for genetic evaluations of patients and their families with osteonecrosis of the femoral head: Genetic Counseling Case (2011). In preparation.
5. Kerachian MA, Cournoyer D, Harvey EJ, Bégin LR, Nahal A, Chow TY, Séguin C. (2010). New Insights in the Pathogenesis of Glucocorticoid-Induced Avascular Necrosis: Microarray Analysis of Gene Expression in a Rat Model. Arthr. Res. &Ther., June; 12 R124.
6. Kerachian MA, Cournoyer D, Harvey EJ, Chow TY, Neagoe PE, Sirois MG, Séguin C. (2009) Effect of High Dose Dexamethasone on Endothelial Haemostatic Gene Expression and Neutrophil Adhesion. J Steroid Biochem. Mol. Biol. Sep;116 (3-5):127-33.
7. KerachianMA, Séguin C & Harvey EJ. (2009). Glucocorticoids In Osteonecrosis of the Femoral Head: A New Understanding of the Mechanisms of Action. The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Apr; 114(3. 5):121-8.
8. Kerachian MA, Cournoyer D, Harvey EJ, Chow TY, Séguin C. (2007). Isolation and Characterization of Human bone derived Endothelial Cells (HBDECs). Endothelium: Journal of Endothelial Cell Research. Mar-Apr; 14(2) :115-21.
9. Kerachian MA, Harvey EJ, Cournoyer D, Chow TY, Séguin C. (2006). Avascular Necrosis of the Femoral Head: The Vascular Theory. Endothelium: Journal of Endothelial Cell Research. Jul-Aug;13(4):237-44
10. Linglart A, Mahon MJ, Kerachian MA, Berlach DM, Hendy GN, Jüppner, Bastepe M. (2006). Coding GNAS mutations leading to hormone resistance impair in vitro agonist- and cholera toxin-induced adenosine cyclic 3C5cmonophosphate formation mediated by human XLalphas. Endocrinology. May;147(5):2253-62.
11. Kerachian MA &Abbaszadegan MR. (2001). Alpha-thalassemia Diagnosis. Laboratory Diagnose: 16,28-31 (in Farsi).
12. Boskabady MR & Kerachain MA. (2000). Thebronchodilatory effect of carum copticum on isolated guinea pig tracheal chain. J. Physiology & Pharmacology; 4(1):103-110.
17. Kerachian MA (2009). Molecular Pathogenesis of Osteonecrosis of the Femoral Head (ONFH). Department of Human Genetics, McGill University, Montreal, Canada. (under supervision of Dr Denis Cournoyer, and Dr Chantal Séguin, Department of Oncology & Division of Haematology, Montreal General Hospital, McGill University of Health Centre, Montreal, Canada).
18. Kerachian MA (1999). The Phytochemistry and Xartthine-like effect of Carumcopticum on isolated guinea pig tracheal chains. Faculty of Medicine, Mashad University of Medical Sciences. Mashad, Iran. (under supervision of Dr. HoseinBoskabady, Professor & Head of Department of Physiology and Dr. Mohammad Ramazani, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, Mashad, Iran.)
C O N F E R E N C E C O N T R I B U T I O N
1. Kerachian MA, Cournoyer D, Séguin C. Molecular Pathogenesis of Osteonecrosis of the Femoral Head. The first international Iranian Rheumatology conference 2011,Mashhad, Iran .
2. Kerachian MA, Puzhko S, Goodyer CG, Canaff L, Jüppner H, Bastepe M, Hendy GN. Parathyroid hormone signaling via Gas is selectively inhibited by an NH2-terminally truncated Gas: implications for pseudohypoparathyroidism 2010, ASBMR Toronto.
3. Harvey EJ, Séguin C, Kerachian MA, Chow TY, Coumoyer D. Vascular Etiology of Bone Diseases: Avascular necrosis. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Annual Meeting, 2009, Las Vegas, USA.
4. Kerachian MA, Cournoyer D, Harvey EJ, Chow TY, Begin LR, Nahal A, Séguin C. Microanay Analysis of Gene Expression in Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteonecrosis using a Rat Model: New Insights in the Pathogenesis of Osteonecrosis. International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis conference 2009, Boston, USA.
5. Kerachian MA, Cournoyer D, Harvey EJ, Chow TY, Neagoe PE, Sirois MG, Séguin C. Procoagulant effect of dexamethasone in human umbilical vein endothelial cells: A potential mechanism of glucocorticoid-induced osteonecrosis. International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis conference 2007, Geneva Switzerland.
6. Kerachian MA, Cournoyer D, Nahal A, Harvey EJ, Chow TY, Séguin C. Apoptotic cell death in steroid-induced bone disease: A pilot study in rat. International Bone and Mineral Society meeting 2007, Montreal Canada.
7. Harvey EJ, Kerachian MA, Coumoyer D, Chow TY, Séguin C. Vascular etiology of bone diseases: Avascular necrosis. International Bone and Mineral Society Meeting 2007, Montreal Canada.
8. Kerachian MA, Harvey EJ, Coumoyer D, Chow TY, Aird WC, Séguin C. Isolation and Characterization of Human bone- derived Endothelial Cells (hBDECs) for the study of vascular bone disease states. International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis conference 2005, Sydney, Australia.
9. Kerachian MA & Hendy GN. Molecular Pathogenesis of Pseudohypoparathyroidisim. 4th Annual McGill Biomedical Graduate Conference 2004, Montreal, Canada.
10. Kerachian MA & Hendy GN. GNAS1 Mutational Analysis in Pseudohypoparathyroidisim. 3rd annual McGill Biomedical Graduate Conference 2003, Montreal, Canada.
11. Kerachian MA & Abbaszadegan MR. Molecular Characterization of Alpha-thalassemia Genes in an Iranian Population. The 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Human Genetic, 2001, San Diego, USA.
12. Kerachian MA & Abbaszadegan MR. The Molecular Detection of Alpha-thalassemia. The First Congress of Biotechnology and Future 2000, Mashhad, Iran.
13. Kerachian MA & Ramazani M. Photochemistry of Carumcopticum and the antimicrobial effects of its components. The Microbiology Congress, 2000, Hamedan, Iran.
14. Kerachain MA & Boskabady MR. The Xanthine-like effect of Carum copticum on isolated guinea pig tracheal chains. The 14th Iranian Congress of Physiology & Pharmacology 1999, Tehran, Iran.
P AT E N T S:
C E R T I F I C A T I O N S:
1. Bone densitometry workshop, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, on November 24, 2011.
2. "Learning to Teach" professional development workshop at McGill University, on November 13, 2010
3. Advanced Level of Theory Training Course on Animal Use for research and Teaching, April 19, 2010.
4. The Basic Principles of Laboratory Safety Certificate (WIT/VHS and biohazards) McGill University Research Institute, June 2006.
5. Advanced Level of Theory Training Course on Animal Use for research and Teaching, July 2004.
6. Certificate of Training "Rats & Mice Practical Workshops", McGill University Animal Care Committee, April 2004.
7. Certificate of NCBI Workshop "A Field Guide to GenBank and NCBI Molecular Biology Resources", NIH, March, 2004.
8. Certificate of Training Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Occupational Health & Safety, McGill University, 2004.
9. License in Theoretical Radiation for Laboratories Occupational Health & Safety, McGill University, March 2002.
10. Certificate of Service Obligation Status Service for physicians and paramedical personnel, Health Center No.1, Mashhad, Iran, March 1999- March 2001.
A W A R D S:
1. Selected Fellow of the Fourth Fellow Forum on Metabolic Bone Diseases, Toronto, Canada, 2010.
2. Basic Sciences Scholarship, The Ministry of Health and Medical Education of Iran (2002-2005).
M E M B E R S H I P I N S C I E N T I F I C S O C I E T I E S:
1. American Society of Human Genetics, 2001-2002
2. Canadian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2007-2011
3. American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2010-2011
C O M P U T E R L I T E R A C Y:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Project.
تاريخ بروز رساني : چهارشنبه 07/04/91 ساعت 07:18