دكتررضا کاظمی اسکوئي(PharmD, PhD)
عضو هیئت علمی گروهعلوم وفنون نوين، دانشکده پزشکي
آدرس: مشهد، بلوار وکیل آباد، پردیس دانشگاه، دانشکده پزشکي، گروه علوم وفنون نوين،
تلفن: 8002291-0511 نمابر: 8002960-0511
Reza Kazemi Oskuee (Pharm. D., Ph.D.)
Assistant Professor in Biotechnology,
School of Medicine,
Mashhad University of Medical Sciences (MUMS),
1. Academic Credentials
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, School of Pharmacy, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran (2008)
- Six month research study in Pharmaceutical Biology-Biotechnology, Department of Pharmacy, Munich Center of Nanoscience (CeNS), Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich, Germany (2007)
- Pharm. D., School of Pharmacy, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran (2003)
1. Martin Meyer, Alexander Philipp, Reza Oskuee, Claudia Schmidt and Ernst Wagner, Breathing life into polycations: functionalization with pH-responsive endosomolytic peptides and polyethylene glycol enables siRNA delivery, J. Am. Chem. Soc.; 2008,130 (11), pp 3272 – 3273
2. R. K. Oskuee, Ali Dehshahri, Wayne. T. Shier, Mohammad Ramezani, Modified Polyethylenimine: Self Assemble Nanoparticle Forming Polymer for pDNA Delivery, Iranian Journal of Basic Medical Sciences, 2008, 11 (1), 33 - 40.
3. Sadeghi F., Kazemi Oskuee R., Nassirli H., Afrasiabi Garekani H., Effect of granulation process on physicomechanical properties of granules and compaction behaviour of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose with different degrees of methoxy/hydroxypropyl substitution, Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2009, 15(1), 93- 102 .
4. Malaekeh-Nikouei B., Malaekeh-Nikouei M., Oskuee R. K., Ramezani M., Preparation, characterization and transfection efficiency of nanoliposomes modified with oligoamines as gene carrier, Nanomedicine, 2009 Dec;5(4):457-62.
5. Oskuee R. K., Dehshahri A., Shier W.T., Ramezani M., Alkylcarboxylate grafting to polyethylenimine: a simple approach to producing a DNA nanocarrier with low toxicity, J Gene Med., 2009 Oct;11(10):921-32.
6. Dehshahri A., Oskuee R. K., Shier W. T., Hatefi A., Ramezani M., Gene transfer efficiency of high primary amine content, hydrophobic, alkyl-oligoamine derivatives of polyethylenimine, Biomaterials, 2009 Sep;30(25):4187-94.
Reza Kazemi Oskuee, Mohammad Ramezani, Wayne Thomas Shier, Preparation and evaluation of transfection efficiency of modified polyethyleneimine (PEI)-based nanoparticles as non viral vectors used in gene therapy: effect of spermine and ethylenediamine oligoamines shielded by dextran, Supported by the Research Council of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran.
Pharm. D. Thesis
Kazemi Oskuee R., Investigation of compression properties of different grades of HPMC and Eudragit in direct compression and granulation processes, 2003.
Abstracts and Congress presentations
- Reza K. Oskuee, Ali Dehshahri, W. Thomas Shier, Mohammad Ramezani, Synthesis, characterization and transfection efficiency of artificial virus Nanoparticles Based on Modified Polyethylenimines as a Promising non-viral gene Carrier, 2010 Singapore Symposium on Drug Delivery Systems, 20-23 Jun 2010.
- Reza K. Oskuee, Ali Dehshahri, W. Thomas Shier, Mohammad Ramezani, Targeted Plasmid DNA Delivery by Galactosylated Alkyl-Oligoamine Derivatives of PEI, The 4th Iranian Controlled Release Conference, 6-8 Oct 2009, Zanjan, Iran
- Ali Dehshahri, Reza K. Oskuee, W. Thomas Shier, Mohammad Ramezani, Nanocarriers based on hydrophobic PEI-oligoamines for plasmid DNA transfer, 9th International Conference on Nanostructured Materials, June 2008, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- M. Ramezani, A. Dehshari, R. Kazemi Oskuee, W.T. Shier., Alkylated Polyethylenimine as efficient vectors for gene delivery. 3rd NanoBio-Europe Congress, Poster presentation, June13-15, 2007, Münster, Germany
- R. K. Oskuee, F. Sadeghi, H. Afrasiabi, Investigation of compression properties of different grades of HPMC and Eudragit in direct compression and granulation process, 10th Iranian Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference (IPSC2006), August 21-24, 2006, Tehran, Iran
- R. K. Oskuee, A. Dehshahri, Microbial conversion and its application in pharmaceutical sciences, 1st Conference of Biology & Society, March
- A. Dehshahri, R K. Oskuee, Ethical Aspects of Human Cloning, 1st Conference of Biology & Society, March 2004, Mashhad, Iran
- R. K. Oskuee, F. Sadeghi, Preparation and evaluation of sustained release matrix tablets of sodium diclofenac based on aqueous dispersions of Eudragit RS and RL, 7th Iranian Seminar of Pharmacy Students, Nov. 2001, Isfahan, Iran
- Participation in the seminar series "Novel Developments in Nanobiotechnology and Gene Therapy" held by Munich Center of Nanoscience (CeNS), Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich.
- The First Workshop on Nanostructures, The institute for nanoscience and nanotechnology, Sharif University of Technology and Kish University, Kish island, Iran, March 2006.
- Training Course on “Application of Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery”, Iran Polymer & Petrochemical Institute (IPPI) and University of Geneva, Tehran, Iran, September 2005.
- The First workshop of “2-Dimentional electrophoresis and proteomics”, Institute of Biophysics and Biochemistry (IBB), University of Tehran, Iran, March 2004.
- Training Course on "Advanced Scientific Writing", Chancellor for research, Ministry of Health and Education, Islamic Republic of Iran, September 2004.
4. Honors and Societies Membership
4. 1. Awards:
2010: Recipient of a travel grant together with a complimentary registration from ‘the 2010 Singapore Symposium on Drug Delivery Systems’, held from the 20th to 23rd of January 2010 in Singapore.
2008: Ph. D. thesis supported by award from Iranian Nanotechnology Initiative
2007: Six month research study in Pharmaceutical Biology-Biotechnology, Department of Pharmacy, Munich Center of Nanoscience (CeNS), Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich covered by a scholarship granted by the Ministry of Health and Education, Islamic Republic of Iran.
2003: Second rank of pharmaceutics section in the 9th Iranian Seminar of Pharmacy Students, Tabriz, Iran.
2001: Third rank of pharmaceutics section in the 7th Iranian Seminar of Pharmacy Students, Isfahan, Iran
4. 2. Memberships:
2003-present: Iranian Society for Biotechnology.
2000-present: Iranian Society of Pharmacists.
تاريخ بروز رساني : پنجشنبه 19/01/89 ساعت 20:05